Easy and quick formation of Limited Liability Company within the European Union with a low corporate tax rate of 12,5%, zero taxation on dividends for holding companies and benefits of double taxation agreements with 44 countries worldwide. Cyprus LLC is an ideal solution as EU intermediary or holding company, as well as regional headquarter.
Necessary documentation to set up and start your business, and open a bank account in Cyprus.
We offer competitive prices, multilingual staff, full confidentiality and support from day one. Our team of experts is ready to help you with all your business needs.
Cyprus is considered to be one of the most attractive jurisdictions in Europe to form a limited liability company due to its advantageous tax system. As a full member of the EU, Cyprus offers you one of the lowest tax regimes in Europe of just 12.5%.
Cyprus is ideal for holding assets in Europe because it offers you the same benefits that a traditional offshore jurisdiction would offer. Additional benefits arise from the fact that there is a full exemption from tax on dividend income, no withholding tax for dividends paid to non-residents and no capital gains tax.
Cyprus is an established international financial Centre with a wide network of Double Tax Treaties.
Furthermore, Cyprus’ tax system is in full compliance with EU requirements and also with the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) requirements against harmful tax practices. Thus, it is an ideal place to lower your tax burden with no risk.
Cyprus company formation
Cyprus tax system main features:
- Corporation Tax Rate is 12,5%, amongst the lowest in the EU
- Foreign source income is tax exempt
- Profits on transactions in shares is tax exempt
- No withholding taxes on outbound dividends, interests and royalties
- No thin capitalization rules
- No exchange controls
- No capital gains tax (except on real estate located in Cyprus)
- A wide network of favourable tax treaties
- 1 Director
- 1 Shareholder
- 1 Company Secretary
- Nominee Director (corporate or individual director)
- Nominee Shareholder (corporate or individual shareholder)
- Bank Account Opening
- Accounting (based on volume and complexity of operations)
If you want more information on how to start your business in Cyprus, please contact us by clicking below.